Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a Senior Program Manager, Integrated Business Planning located in Bridgewater, NJ, Zug, SUI or other J&J hubs on a case by case basis.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Planning is is one of the critical foundational pillars identified by J&J Supply Chain strategy that is essential to building the worlds best supply chain. Planning forms a pivotal role in the synchronization of our E2E Supply Chain to meet our customer demands efficiently and effectively as well as improving our cashflow through optimizing our working Capital. At the same time we need to ensure that we are anticipating the future trends and disrupters and building capabilities to leverage and take advantage of these being agile enough to ensure we adapt and use this as a competitive advantage.
The Global Plan Excellence team sits within the broader Strategy & Deployment organization and will work closely with Product Supply, Value Chain and the Digital team. The Plan Excellence team is responsible for setting the strategic direction of J&J Enterprise Planning, developing capabilities (People, Process, Technology, Metrics) and ensuring effective deployment of these within the segments to drive competitive advantage and improve efficiency, effectiveness, optimizing working capital whilst keeping our customers needs central to what we do. The team will also be passionate about new advanced capabilities as well as leading cultural change to embed Integrated Business Planning throughout the enterprise This team will work hand in hand with the various segment planning leaders.
The Snr. Program Manager, Integrated Business Planning (IBP) will support the multidisciplinary program to establish Integrated Business Planning as a strategic capability across the enterprise. A key outcome of this would be to drive improved predictability and visibility of the organizational sales and working capital plans.
The Senior Program Manager-Integrated Business Planning is accountable for but not limited to:
• Providing support for the timely, efficient execution of Enterprise Planning initiatives across the businesses. This includes:
• Development of strategies and guiding principles
• Ensure the timely updating of project achievements and charters
• Collection and reporting of performance objectives / metrics
• Support to deployments across segments
• Value creation across all initiatives exist
• Clear responsibility for supporting all project management activities in alignment with the Global Plan Excellence and Office of Strategy & Deployment PMO requirements.
• Support the development of the nested S&OP process in conjunction with the Capability team and transitioning this from S&OP to broader context of Integrated Business Planning.
• Support and collaborate with Snr. Commercial , Finance and SC leaders in conjunction with the Planning LT to drive the IBP business case ensuring deep understanding of the benefits to Segment and Enterprise level around value creation, profitability and Customer satisfaction
• Support the development of multi year roadmap to instil the discipline and cultural change needed to embed IBP as a key enabler for the segments and enterprise.
• Establish and measure key metrics to measure effectiveness of the process across the organization.
• Work hand in hand with sector finance, S&OP/Plan Leaders and SC leaders to strengthen current process and link to nested enterprise level.
• Ensure outside in thinking with ongoing external perspectives and benchmarking, both internal and external, to further craft IBP future state and leverage best practices
• Support the definition of technology requirements in conjunction with the Advanced Capability Team and the Demand Planning Capability leader.
• Support the clear separation between Short Term Exception Management (STEM) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) to ensure strengthened dialogue and decision making across the business.
• The role will also work very closely with the Metrics team to ensure consistency of the rollouts through the nested process from Country, Region, Sector to Enterprise.
This position will work closely with various Supply Chain, Commercial and Finance partners including but not limited to:
• Leaders of the SC, Finance and Commercial VP, Director and other levels of the organization
• Key partners within the Segment SC and S&D organisations
• Manage program management, governance and integration responsibilities (50%)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throu...ghout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.