A rewarding career awaits you!
Independent Living, Inc. (ILI) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to provide leadership, strategic direction and vision for the development and achievement of the organization’s mission in partnership with the Board of Directors. S/he is responsible for securing and directing the financial and human resources for the corporation and its subsidiaries and ensuring the programmatic development of the organization. The CEO also serves as President/CEO of the various affiliate companies and reports to the ILI Board of Directors.
Our mission is to support seniors and disabled adults manage their independence by providing a variety of care services, skilled home health care and housing options to maintain health and well-being.
Essential functions include:
- Recommends development and execution of corporate policies to the ILI Board of Directors.
- Oversees the human resources functions and ensures adequate staffing, compensation, evaluation and recognition.
- Continuously evaluates the Agency organization structure and ensures it is designed to function in an effective manner.
- Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs and services.
- Ensures that program goals, objectives, budgets and work plans are consistent with corporate mission.
- Ensures that the Agency operates according to federal, state and local laws and funding source requirements.
- Develops and maintains quality working relationships with private sector leaders, public and elected officials, funding sources and clients.
- Develops sound business plans for all programs and housing services
- Reports regularly to Board of Directors on all facets of Agency operations, including development of annual budget and strategic initiatives requiring Board approval
- Is actively involved with fund raising efforts as the corporate face of ILI including meeting with donors, presentations to large foundations and other funding entities and establishes a strong community presence
- Over 200 housing units, with an additional 135 units added by 2019
- 380 volunteers donating 16,000 hours
- 36,000 meals served in a year’s time to seniors
- 200 clients receiving home care services and respite
- Nearly 400 residences modified for home safety
- Transportation services at all communities
Join our team and enjoy building your career with us!
Please direct resumes, cover letter with salary requirements to: HR@IndependentLivingInc.org