| Business Overview: |
Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofAML) is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services through operations in more than 35 countries. The bank’s Global Corporate & Investment Banking (GCIB) line of business provides clients around the world and across all major industries with solutions for Treasury services, lending, leasing, advisory and debt and equity underwriting.
Banc of America Leasing (BAL), a part of GCIB, is the largest U.S. equipment financing company, serving nearly 60,000 clients worldwide. Together with our affiliated companies we provide customized financing solutions that address the capital raising and equipment financing needs of businesses worldwide. We offer industry leadership, capital strength and specialized expertise to small businesses, middle-market and large corporations, offering product expertise in government financing and wholesale vendor financing, as well as tailored programs specific to industry segments, including aviation, healthcare, energy services and renewable energy.
Global Vendor Finance (“GVF”), a part of BAL, provides customer financing programs for capital equipment manufacturers, software developers, distributors, and service providers, working primarily with clients of Global Commercial Banking and the Global Investment Banking group. GVF's wide variety of program structures and services help our clients differentiate themselves from competitors, create incremental sales, enhance cash flows, and increase market share and profits.
- Primary responsibilities include recommending residual risk levels for new lease transactions, collateral valuations for migrating credits and remarketing responsibilities for tax leases. Provide support for all new investment opportunities including portfolio acquisitions.
- Maximize residual income by negotiating the renewal and disposition of terminating leases. Monthly forecasting of residual revenue and budget forecasting.
- Inventory tracking and monitoring across multiple portfolios and locations.
- Assist with identification and vetting of new target markets and potential vendor partners.
- Participate in the annual portfolio FASB residual impairment review.