About Roadshow Team
In an effort to leverage our resources effectively, our objective is to ensure that roadshows, investor updates, analyst marketing, and issuer trips, demonstrates the highest level of quality and cost effectiveness. The Roadshow team offers excellent execution while leveraging global supplier relationships and the firm''s overall purchasing power.
As a centralised function, the Roadshow team maintains tight control over itineraries, venue hire, presentation technology and all logistical elements, as well as a high standard of project management and budgeting to try and get you and the firm's clients the best value for your spend.
Overall purpose of role
- Plan and execute various type of roadshows, including deal roadshow, company marketing, analyst marketing and issuer trip.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external clients to facilitate logistic arrangements surrounding the project.
- Venue and supplier sourcing.
- Plan end-to-end roadshow activity including the following:
- Prepare and manage budgets and end-to-end finance process.
- Create, manage and distribute the 'master' roadshow schedule according to bank and client preferences. This will include Venue & Transport sourcing as well as detail itinerary planning.
- Become the project anchor-person, maintaining strong communication links with the client, banks and internal project team to ensure changes are implemented correctly and on time.
- Create effective relationship with internal partners of all levels (eg Banking, Syndicate, Sales and Research) to facilitate roadshow logistics.
- Follow all internal processes and policies and use internal technology systems effectively.
- Take ownership and responsibility of assigned events.
- Provide venue and supplier selection & develop relationships with vendors and negotiating contracts to obtain the best pricing for our clients. Make sounded recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with our preferred suppliers.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Industry knowledge and prior experience in Roadshow management.
- Experience within the Financial services industry (preferably in Fixed Income department).
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrates confident, proactive, responsive and enthusiastic behaviour.
- Technical Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft skills (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Aptitude and ability to navigate using different technology systems.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferred as the role is required to liaise with Chinese clients.
- Commercial Effectiveness
- Effective time management – Manage your own time and work volumes, including anticipated risk, effectively to achieve results and deliver on tasks/targets even in the face of adversity.
- Business Skills
- Ensure accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- Exhibit strong admin & organisational skills/ability to adhere to policies.
- Ability to take ownership, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Control Environment
- Demonstrates an awareness of the industry and its regulations.
- Interprets and complies with all applicable governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate an awareness of reputation risk management and escalate where appropriate.
Rebecca Yuen Hsiu Chen
EA Licence No: 12C5536
EA registration no: R1110352
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.