Since 2004, PREMIER Management Corporation has grown into a flourishing business with over 200 employees throughout the United States, England and Japan as well as a presence in 14 U.S. government agencies. Washington Technology ranked PREMIER Management Corporation as one of the Top 50 fastest growing small businesses in the government market for 2014. PREMIER Management Corporation was also identified as one of the top 10 companies in the Baltimore Metro Area. PREMIER Management Corporation is targeting additional markets including Cyber Security, Healthcare, Transportation and other commercial industries.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have at least 4 years’ experience directly supporting the Federal Government with cradle to grave procurements/acquisitions. This experience shall include: assisting with development of acquisition packages/documents (SOWs/PWSs, IGCEs, J&A, SSEP, Market Research, etc.); review of these documents for quality, clarity, and adherence to applicable regulations (FAR, agency regulations, etc.) and recommendation of revisions; assisting with contract closeouts; performing audits of contract files ensuring adherence to policies, regulations, and identifying any duplication of efforts across contracts.
Provide Financial Management Support:
- Analyze contracts, modifications, invoices, and other financial data
- Financial Strategy and Planning
- Track current contracts, modifications and new acquisition expenditures
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates and analyses for acquisitions
- Prepare summary reports for review and analysis
- Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Review and provide comments on financial documents as requested
Provide Cost and Pricing Support:
- Provide full financial management and administrative support to include cost estimation and analysis, budget formulation and scheduling resource allocations
- Review cost proposals
- Assist in the preparation of independent cost analysis based on current market or other data
- Evaluate statistical analyses of financial data sets
- Prepare and maintain automated toolsets for cost analyses
- Using automated project scheduling and cost tracking software to support critical data and integrated master planning analysis
- Perform economic analyses for evaluating the total and marginal costs of alternative ways to accomplish strategic business functions
- Assist in performing comparative cost studies to determine whether specified operations should be privatized or out sourced rather than remain in house
Provide Life-Cycle Cost Estimating/Analysis:
- Provide services in the development and analysis of the expected life cycle costs of a program, commodity or service as defined in the individual BPA Task Order.
Provide Requirements Documentation Support:
- Provide advice, recommendations, and document support to multiple offices in all areas of the acquisition requirements phase.