Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking a Technical Architect – Oracle WAM in any of our offices nationwide. (http://woolpert.com/about-us/locations/)
The Technical Architect will work directly with our client team to pursue sales opportunities and lead the technical team to configure Oracle WAM to meet client goals and objectives. The Technical Architect will support strategic asset management opportunities and projects for municipal and agencies and utilities across the water, wastewater, stormwater, aviation and transportation sectors.
- Guide clients toward solutions that leverage base system functionality and best practices in the industry
- Serve as the Oracle Work and Asset Management Subject Matter Expert during the sales cycle and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- May participate in shortlist presentations to prospective clients
- Understand how to apply Asset Management principles to the public sector
- Facilitate solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget
- Participate in scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
- Develop project documentation and workbook to translate client requirements to engineering team from conceptual/preliminary design, detailed design, construction, installation/start-up, commissioning and validation while assuring their quality and accuracy
- Configure and implement Oracle products and ensure quality standards are met in accordance with the agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Streamline productivity with internal and client cross-functional teams
- Provide on-going communication throughout the project
- Deliver end-user training and education recommendations
- Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) and production roll-out
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
- Minimum of 6 years of related work experience with Oracle Work and Asset Management (WAM) expertise
- Must be able to travel 30-40% to client sites and lead workshops with clients
- Federal, State, County and/or City Government knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/resource/ourvision/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.